Saturday, June 4, 2011

Following A Path I Cannot See

I found this today while flipping through a journal. I wrote this about a year and a half ago on 1/15/10.

Decisions, Distractions, Insight and Insecurity
Following a path I cannot see,
Longing to finally reach my place,
Hoping I haven't taken a wrong turn.

I Trust, I Stumble, I Sprint and I Crawl
Love is blind and so am I,
Following a path I cannot see,
I chase a light I'm unable to grasp,
Sometimes so close it's barely out of reach,
Other times, so far away I squint for a glimpse.

I walk, I tread, I limp and I stride,
Following a path I cannot see,
Beautiful, Peaceful, United and Calm,
Those are Your plans for me,
Though I am blind, I have someone to lead,
Regardless of my understanding, stubbornness, hate or pride,
You did not fail to deliver Your love unconditional

You Led, You Pushed, You Towed and You Carried,
This blind, dead being and gave me life.
All because...
I followed a path I could not see.

No comments: